yoh! i'm me again :) (Friday, March 21, 2008)
hahahahahahahahahahaha. okay i've cheered up. cause of my wonderfully wonderfullest wonderful friends. LMAOOO ;D you know, i can't stay angry for more than 1hour. lik seriously. i can NEVER EVER do that. the sadness length is only like, after 3 hours then it'll automatically fade off. LOL!
anyways HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY! :)
Yesterday
oh wells, although science lab was very MISERABLEEE, at least SOMETHING happy happened. we had 3 free periods as 刘老师didn't come to sch. although her lessons are one of the nicest, but free periods are still totally THE BEST :) i also had fun for the happy toilet proj after sch. the *unapproved* family forest is GOOOOODDD ;D xiaomin the seductive cleopatraaaaa :X LOL.
Today
YIPEEEE, today i went to IMM for the whole day. and bought alot alot of things. alot for the happy toilet proj though. im BURSTING with ideas ;D okay now i so wanna go there again someday. although my house is TOTALLY FAR AWAY. andddd, OHMANNNNNNN!!! JJlin and Jin sha is coming to IMM TOMORROW. oh why didn't they come TODAY. so near yet so far ):
LOL. okay thats about it.
SUE HWEE♥
YAY! haha, thinks for letting me pause and stop and pause and stop the mp3 to write down the lyrics of 理想情人。;D
MARISSAAA! ♥
thanks so much for the tag. i'm CHEERED UP! ;D
WEITING♥
GET WELL SOONNNN! drinks lots of water. cause water is the start of all medicines :) cause all medicines need water to be made mah. okay thats LAME. ;x
theHAPPYtoiletCOMM♥
thanks so much for your help ytd. couldn't have done it without you all!
okay. i totally got 理想情人,对不起我爱你by FishLeong and Beautiful soul stuck in my head. i LOVE these songggs! ♥
Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney
[Chorus}
I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
You're the one I want to chase
You're the one I want to hold
I won't let another minute go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
I know that you are something special
To you I'd be always faithful
I want to be what you always needed
Then I hope you'll see the heart in me
[Chorus]
Your beautiful soul, yeah
You might need time to think it over
But I'm just fine moving forward
I'll ease your mind If you give me the chance
I will never make you cry, c'mon let's try
[Chorus]
Am I crazy for wanting you
Baby do you think you could want me too
I don't waste your time
Do you see things the way I do
I just want to know that you feel it too
There is nothing left to hide
[Chorus 2x]
Your beautiful soul, yeah
对不起,我爱你 by FishLeong
没别的只想说对不起 对不起我真的爱你
不管你会怎么想 你怎么说 也不会改变我的决定
你知道有时候感情事很难说 很难说 爱人或朋友
从前到现在我真的感觉要 一想你我的心就发烧
想给你听我的心跳 想你知道我睡的不好
喝水想着你 搭车想着你 合眼闭眼间出现的全是你
我猜不到你的表情 我等不到你的回应
不想难为你 又不想放弃你
决定告诉你 对不起对不起我爱你
没别的只想说对不起 怎么样我都会珍惜
不管你会怎么讲 你怎么做 也不会影响我的心情
你知道有时候男孩更难捉摸 难捉摸爱人或朋友
现在到永远我真会感觉要 一想你我的心就狂跳
我的模样记不记得牢 情人卡有没有收到
读书想着你 听歌想着你 大地和蓝天 出现的全是你
我才不管你的表情 我才不理你回不回应
不想难为你 又不想放弃你决定告诉你 对不起对不起我爱你
你听一听我的心跳 你看一看我睡的不
好喝水想着你 搭车想着你 合眼闭眼间出现的全是你
我猜不到你的表情 我等不到你的回应
不想难为你 又不想放弃你
决定告诉你 对不起,对不起我爱你
LALALALALALA okay i shall stop my very long post for the day now.
love!♥
nicole :)
anyways HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY! :)
Yesterday
oh wells, although science lab was very MISERABLEEE, at least SOMETHING happy happened. we had 3 free periods as 刘老师didn't come to sch. although her lessons are one of the nicest, but free periods are still totally THE BEST :) i also had fun for the happy toilet proj after sch. the *unapproved* family forest is GOOOOODDD ;D xiaomin the seductive cleopatraaaaa :X LOL.
Today
YIPEEEE, today i went to IMM for the whole day. and bought alot alot of things. alot for the happy toilet proj though. im BURSTING with ideas ;D okay now i so wanna go there again someday. although my house is TOTALLY FAR AWAY. andddd, OHMANNNNNNN!!! JJlin and Jin sha is coming to IMM TOMORROW. oh why didn't they come TODAY. so near yet so far ):
LOL. okay thats about it.
SUE HWEE♥
YAY! haha, thinks for letting me pause and stop and pause and stop the mp3 to write down the lyrics of 理想情人。;D
MARISSAAA! ♥
thanks so much for the tag. i'm CHEERED UP! ;D
WEITING♥
GET WELL SOONNNN! drinks lots of water. cause water is the start of all medicines :) cause all medicines need water to be made mah. okay thats LAME. ;x
theHAPPYtoiletCOMM♥
thanks so much for your help ytd. couldn't have done it without you all!
okay. i totally got 理想情人,对不起我爱你by FishLeong and Beautiful soul stuck in my head. i LOVE these songggs! ♥
Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney
[Chorus}
I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
You're the one I want to chase
You're the one I want to hold
I won't let another minute go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
I know that you are something special
To you I'd be always faithful
I want to be what you always needed
Then I hope you'll see the heart in me
[Chorus]
Your beautiful soul, yeah
You might need time to think it over
But I'm just fine moving forward
I'll ease your mind If you give me the chance
I will never make you cry, c'mon let's try
[Chorus]
Am I crazy for wanting you
Baby do you think you could want me too
I don't waste your time
Do you see things the way I do
I just want to know that you feel it too
There is nothing left to hide
[Chorus 2x]
Your beautiful soul, yeah
对不起,我爱你 by FishLeong
没别的只想说对不起 对不起我真的爱你
不管你会怎么想 你怎么说 也不会改变我的决定
你知道有时候感情事很难说 很难说 爱人或朋友
从前到现在我真的感觉要 一想你我的心就发烧
想给你听我的心跳 想你知道我睡的不好
喝水想着你 搭车想着你 合眼闭眼间出现的全是你
我猜不到你的表情 我等不到你的回应
不想难为你 又不想放弃你
决定告诉你 对不起对不起我爱你
没别的只想说对不起 怎么样我都会珍惜
不管你会怎么讲 你怎么做 也不会影响我的心情
你知道有时候男孩更难捉摸 难捉摸爱人或朋友
现在到永远我真会感觉要 一想你我的心就狂跳
我的模样记不记得牢 情人卡有没有收到
读书想着你 听歌想着你 大地和蓝天 出现的全是你
我才不管你的表情 我才不理你回不回应
不想难为你 又不想放弃你决定告诉你 对不起对不起我爱你
你听一听我的心跳 你看一看我睡的不
好喝水想着你 搭车想着你 合眼闭眼间出现的全是你
我猜不到你的表情 我等不到你的回应
不想难为你 又不想放弃你
决定告诉你 对不起,对不起我爱你
LALALALALALA okay i shall stop my very long post for the day now.
love!♥
nicole :)
