(Sunday, July 20, 2008)
ok so i actually wrote this on a piece of paper. and its supoosed to be for my blog <3

___________________________START_________________________________
FRIDAY 18/7/08

OMG I feel i'm so actively blogging in my head lo! like, WTH! ==
but its cool yea? :D

Today choir was OKAY LA. Not that bad but not that good either >< Learnt "I'm Gonna Sing" and "S____" dunno what. AND WAKAKAKA I MISSED DALE MANN! finally he came to choir after 2 weeks. Lols. Bryan ho Really looks like a chipmunk ! SO CUTE :D and he's dale cause dale's stupid :D hahas. Nicholas changed his old musketeer quote into er. i dunno what la :x I HAVE SENILE DEMENTIA REMEMBER? :D

Then cause CO used our LT3 so we also use their CO Room. Then super funny, cause have to take out shoes so the entire room STANK! Disgusting == Then weixuan go and sniff his toes. And SiZheng and I Started this 'GOD' thingXD I was like, OHMYGOD! then he go say 'You called?' then everything started :D so fun! he was like, 'nicole, i will forgive you for your sins one day..' SUPER DUPER FUNNY :D Clarice today also quite high :D

Oh then today is the DSA Trials i think. YongKang (1J YongXin's Brother) came to try out for track :D

YONG KANG, MAKE RSS PROUD!

wah eh, saw ALOT ALOT ALOT of Maha Bodhians lo! SO LUCKY >< (pst, xiaomin)

_______________________END______________________

thats what i wrote on paper on friday. almost the same as my past post. but haha just post lo :D

SEEYA SOON <3