(Thursday, December 18, 2008)
HELLO THERE,
I SHALL UPDATE!
hehehe. finally, huh.
10 MAJOR THINGS THAT HAPPENED/IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.
1. I went to vienna
2. We got a silver 10 for the youth category and silver 7 for sacred category.
3. I got a new phone for christmas
4. I'm going to hongkong/macau from the 22nd to the 27th Dec.
5. I AM MUGGING HARD FOR NEXT YEAR.
6. ERIKA'S COMING INTO DUNMAN HIGH IN 15 DAYS!
7. CHRISTMAS IS COMING IN ONE WEEEK. :D
8. I haven't got a freaking chance to visit him @ his workplace.
9. 2 more days to seeing choir again :}
10. 15 MORE DAYS TILL SCHOOL REOPENS, and i'm sososososo glad.
hahah.
won't post about vienna today. maybe tomorrow ba. hahahaha.
mmmm. what should i post about.
erm.
ermm.
ermmm.
ermmmm.
ermmmmm.
ermmmmmm.
ermmmmmmm.
ermmmmmmmm.
ermmmmmmmmm.
ermmmmmmmmmm.
ermm
ermm
ermm
YAY i just made a half christmas tree :D
ah, sianned.
nvm.
tmr then post :D
lotsoflove,
!NICOLE.
I SHALL UPDATE!
hehehe. finally, huh.
10 MAJOR THINGS THAT HAPPENED/IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.
1. I went to vienna
2. We got a silver 10 for the youth category and silver 7 for sacred category.
3. I got a new phone for christmas
4. I'm going to hongkong/macau from the 22nd to the 27th Dec.
5. I AM MUGGING HARD FOR NEXT YEAR.
6. ERIKA'S COMING INTO DUNMAN HIGH IN 15 DAYS!
7. CHRISTMAS IS COMING IN ONE WEEEK. :D
8. I haven't got a freaking chance to visit him @ his workplace.
9. 2 more days to seeing choir again :}
10. 15 MORE DAYS TILL SCHOOL REOPENS, and i'm sososososo glad.
hahah.
won't post about vienna today. maybe tomorrow ba. hahahaha.
mmmm. what should i post about.
erm.
ermm.
ermmm.
ermmmm.
ermmmmm.
ermmmmmm.
ermmmmmmm.
ermmmmmmmm.
ermmmmmmmmm.
ermmmmmmmmmm.
ermm
ermm
ermm
YAY i just made a half christmas tree :D
ah, sianned.
nvm.
tmr then post :D
lotsoflove,
!NICOLE.
