(Tuesday, August 5, 2008)
Tagged by Yan Ting and Wei Ting to do :]
Rules:
Bloggers who have been tagged have to write 10 things about you which are all true.
At the End, bloggers have to tagged another 10 people to do the quiz and have to tell them they have been tagged..
1) I'm NICOLE
2) I was from Red Swastika School
3) I'm now in oneGALEN of Dunman High School
4) I love choir.
5) I DSA-ed through choir to get into dhs.
6) I love my family and friends.
7) I like to save money (haha)
8) I like funny people
9) I miss RSS.
10) I like to SMS and blog :D
The Amazingly LUCKY ten people that got tagged by me ^^
you should feel honoured xD jkjk.
(Xiaomin Weiting and Yanting do ald rite?)
1. Eunice
2. Ruo Ting
3. Bryan
4. Clarice
5. Sarah (2E)
6. Marissa
7. Xue Wen
8. Ai Yi
9. Anyone who's free like me
10. Anyone who's boliao like me
HAHA.
ok.
post later.
bye ^^
Rules:
Bloggers who have been tagged have to write 10 things about you which are all true.
At the End, bloggers have to tagged another 10 people to do the quiz and have to tell them they have been tagged..
1) I'm NICOLE
2) I was from Red Swastika School
3) I'm now in oneGALEN of Dunman High School
4) I love choir.
5) I DSA-ed through choir to get into dhs.
6) I love my family and friends.
7) I like to save money (haha)
8) I like funny people
9) I miss RSS.
10) I like to SMS and blog :D
The Amazingly LUCKY ten people that got tagged by me ^^
you should feel honoured xD jkjk.
(Xiaomin Weiting and Yanting do ald rite?)
1. Eunice
2. Ruo Ting
3. Bryan
4. Clarice
5. Sarah (2E)
6. Marissa
7. Xue Wen
8. Ai Yi
9. Anyone who's free like me
10. Anyone who's boliao like me
HAHA.
ok.
post later.
bye ^^
