(Wednesday, February 11, 2009)
rahhhhhh, i'm going to die of exasperational exhuastion.
like, seriously. researched for history and now my very important group member is nowhere to be found.
its like totally a hierachy of ideas. omg.

tomorrow,
we have 2 HOURS of history tomorrow.

OMG. Ms Lim is nice and all,
but omg, how can i survive?
and its in this order:
Hist, HCL, Hist, music.

I think music is the only thing i can look forward to.
ah gosh,
ohhhh mannnzxz.

D:

But there's something else i can look forward to!
CLASS OUTING! TO THE BLOODBANK!
hahahs its quite -.- but i'm looking forward to it.
yeahhh.

bytheway.
I've recently grown an obsession on cookiemonster.
woohooo~

I LOVE THE SUPERHEROES TEAM!
consisting of:
SUPERMAN-- ShihMing
ULTRAMAN-- Me
BATMAN-- SiNing
SPIDERMAN-- YanTing
WONDERWOMAN-- XiaoMin
CATWOMAN-- WeiTing

wheee!~

I ALSO LOVE THE 3 (pigs) +3 (bigbadwolves) TEAM!
consisting of:
3 LITTLE PIGS-- Xiaomin, Yunqi & Me!
3 Big Bad Wolves-- Bryan, Zhangche & Yingzhe!

whooo!~

LOLS.
LAST BUT DEFINITELY DEFINITELY NOT LEAST,

I LOVE COOKIEMONSTER <3
hoho.

alright then.
goodnight for now.
(:

Love,
!NICOLEEE (:

P.S. My Mortal is ______ :D
Its gonna be UBERLICIOUSLY fun ^^